Call for nominations: 2023 Civic & Community Engagement Awards
ICCE is now accepting nominations for the 2023 Annual Civic & Community Engagement Awards. These awards honor students, faculty, and community partners whose leadership, service, and collaboration strengthen the bonds of engagement that connect the University and the community. Know of students, faculty members, or community partners who have made outstanding contributions to our communities through service and community-engaged scholarship? Nominate them for an award. Nominations are sought for the following categories:
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Service Learning
- Staff Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Community Partnership Award for Excellence in Campus Collaboration
- Student Award for Excellence in Service Learning
- Student Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
The deadline for nomination submission is 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 4. Information about award criteria, guidelines, and nomination forms are available on the Civic & Community Engagement webpage.