Community partners/service-learning sites

  • Contact ICCE Associate Director for suggestions and guidance.
  • Search for approved sites in the Uink49 database. (See Faculty instructions for accessing ULink49).
  • Identify your own sites to work with. To work with your own list of sites, please contact ICCE Associate Director, who will go over the procedures to have the sites register online with ULink49 and complete the risk management process.
  • Do my student’s need to get ICCE’s approval to work at a community partner site?
    No, ICCE does not place students in community sites nor assess the learning experience. These responsibilities remain with faculty and departments.