The annual Civic & Community Engagement Awards Ceremony recognizes individuals and groups for their exceptional leadership, service, and collaboration. It is the essence of these achievements, and more, that strengthen the bonds of engagement connecting the university with the community.
This night allows us the opportunity to celebrate our students, faculty, staff and community partners who have made outstanding contributions to their communities through service and community-engaged scholarship.
2019-2020 Academic Year Celebration
when: Thurs., April 16, 2020 | 5:30-8:30pm
where: Seven Hill Conference Center, SF State Main campus
Call for Nominations
Deadline for all award categories: Friday, February 14, 2020 by 5:00pm
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Service Learning
- SF State’s Nomination to the Bay Area Jefferson Awards for Public Service
- Student Award for Excellence in Service Learning
- Student Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
RSVP to Attend
- RSVP will open Mon., Feb 3, 2019