AY 2018-2019 Call to Service
Thank you for your interest in the Call to Service grants. Submissions for the AY 2018-2019 grants are now closed.
Call to Service grants support SF State faculty and staff in providing service-learning, community and civic engagement opportunities to students and in disseminating service-learning knowledge, research or findings. Civic engagement, which is part of ICCE's mission and statement of shared values, focuses on the opportunity to make a personal connection to complex social problems in our communities.
Grants are available to encourage community engagement in the form of:
- Add service learning (SL) to a course (individual course instructor)
- Partnerships in Service Learning
- Student Assistant(s) for Community Service Learning (CSL) Courses
- Department/Program/School Level Service Learning Grant
- Conference Travel (relating to civic engagement and/or service learning)
- Civic Engagement/Civic Learning
- Eisman Award for Engaged Scholarship
Announcement and notification of grant recipients/ winners
- Week of Jan. 14th, 2019
- Due to ICCE no later than January 29, 2019
- Spring 2019 – Dates to be determined and will be individual/program specific
- Due to ICCE no later than January 15, 2020