"The MJCSL is a national, peer-reviewed journal for college and university faculty and administrators, with an editorial board of faculty from many academic disciplines and professional fields at the University of Michigan and other US higher education institutions."
"The mission of the Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement (JHEOE) is to serve as the premier peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal to advance theory and practice related to all forms of outreach and engagement between higher education institutions and communities."
- "The Journal for Civic commitment (JCC) is interested in work on service-learning in community colleges, articles from faculty and staff at all types of colleges and universities, as well as articles from community partners."
- "The mission of the Journal for Social Action in Counseling and Psychology is to promote deep reflection on community change and system transformation in which counselors, psychologists, and other human service professionals play a role. The journal aims to highlight engaged scholarship and the very important social change work done by professionals and activists that would not normally find its way into publication."
- "Partnerships recognizes that successful engaged learning depends on effective partnerships between students, faculty, community agencies, administrators, disciplines, and more. The articles in this peer-reviewed journal focus on how theories and practices can inform and improve such partnerships, connections, and collaborations. Studies co-authored by faculty, students, and/or community partners examining practices across disciplines or campuses; or exploring international networks, are all encouraged."
- "Reflections, a peer-reviewed journal, provides a forum for scholarship on public rhetoric, civic writing, service-learning, and community literacy. Originally founded as a venue for teachers, researchers, students, and community partners to share research and discuss the theoretical, political, and ethical implications of community-based writing and writing instruction."
- "The Community Works Journal (CWJ) is a digital magazine for educators that aims to support teaching practices that build community. CWJ is published by Community Works Institute (CWI), in support of teaching practices that contribute to and build community. Our major themes include Place Based Service-Learning and Sustainability. Community Works Journal is now in its fourteenth year of publication and continues to meet a crucial need for sharing reflections on teaching, along with models and resources that inspire by example. The Journal supports educators from K-16 schools, community-based programs, and supporting networks. Over the years we have published hundreds of stories from urban, rural, and suburban communities, large and small. The articles we publish range from deeply personal reflections to more formal description of programs and curriculum.” To submit article or essay