Interested in forming a partnership with SF State's service-learning program?
Here's the process:
- Register with SF State's community engagement online database, ULink49 (also known as coMesh).LOGIN AND REGISTER HERE!
- You will receive an email from IRQ Technologies (Ulink49/coMesh), confirming your registration.
- ICCE staff will then follow-up to review your registration profile and responses to the Learning Site Assessment (LSA) Rubric.
- Pending the LSA rubric review, a site visit may be warranted.
- Complete the Community Engagement Agreement (CEA).
- Once signed by all parties, the CEA is valid for five years.
- Post your opportunities.
Do you have a question or would like to discuss partnership opportunities? Please contact the Community Partnerships Coordinator.
How to Become a Community Partner