Interested in forming a partnership with SF State's service-learning program?
Here's the process:
Register with SF State's community engagement online database, ULinkREGISTER AND LOGIN HERE!
- You will receive an email from us confirming your registration.
- ICCE staff will then follow-up to review your registration profile and responses to the Learning Site Assessment (LSA), which is part of the University's risk assessment process.
- Pending the LSA review, we may visit your site.
- Complete the Learning Placement Site Agreement (LPSA)
- Once signed by all parties, the LPSA is valid for five years.
- Post your opportunities!
Do you have a question or would like to discuss partnership opportunities? Please contact the Community Partnerships Coordinator.